(Last Updated On: August 21, 2021)
Yen Press has taken to Twitter to announce its latest list of releases for February 2022, including manga, novels and, for the first time, a tabletop role-playing game reference book for the Gobllin Slayer franchise, in English. Without further ado, let’s start with the announcements for the manga first. Unless otherwise noted, all releases on this list will be released during the first quarter of 2022.
- Cross-Dressing Villainess Cecilia Sylvie – Cecilia has been reincarnated as the villainess of a dating sim who is fated to die no matter the route. To avoid this fate, she decides to crossdress as a man…
- Minami Nanami Wants to Shine – Everyone wants to shine, and high schooler Minami Nanami is no exception. One day, her mother introduces her to the modeling industry, where she discovers a whole new world, but nothing is ever simple.
- The Fiancée Chosen by the Ring – At fancy dinner parties, embroidery-loving noblewoman Aurora is usually busy admiring the gowns than trying to win the affections of men—but at one party, her peace is shattered by a mysterious ring.
- The Wolf Never Sleeps – Seeking strength and glory, the adventurer Lecan challenges monster and maze alike. Until one day, he finds a mysterious black hole…leading to another world! The only question is—can he survive the new world?
- Run on Your New Legs – After the loss of his leg, Kikuzato’s dream of becoming a soccer ace comes to an end. But with use of a prosthetic leeg, he finds a new goal — to become a track star and win gold at the Tokyo Paralympics!
- Catch These Hands! – Takebe, a former delinquent, runs into her high-school rival, Soramori. The two fight for the first time in years, and Takebe loses—leaving her no choice but to accept Soramori’s request to start dating her…?!
- Mizuno & Chayama – Tensions are rising between a tea company and those who insist the company is polluting the water. Mizuno and Chayama, daughters of feuding families, aren’t allowed to associate, but they continue to meet in secret.
- Bungo Stray Dogs Woof! – From the pages of Bungo Stray Dogs comes a new series about the peaceful everyday lives of the cast—Only now the Armed Detective Agency and Mafia characters are mini-sized?!
New Light Novel
- The Holy Grail of Eris – Connie gets framed for a heinous crime. When the ghost of a villainess who was executed years ago possesses her and clears her name, Connie decides to uncover the truth around her new benefactor’s death!
- The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess – Shut-in vampire Komari awakens from her slumber to find she’s been promoted to a commander of the army! The thing is, her new squad has a reputation for being violently insubordinate…
- Warlords of Sigrdrifa Rusalka – Invaders known as the Pillars threaten to wipe out all of civilization. Humanity’s last hope is the Valkyries, young women bequeathed with aircrafts by the god Odin. From the author of Re:Zero!
- Josee, the Tiger and the Fish – Unable to get around without a wheelchair, Josee leads a solitary, housebound existence. But when she meets her new live-in caretaker, Tsuneo, everything in her life is upended…
New RPG sourcebook in English,
NEW TTRPG ANNOUNCEMENT: Goblin Slayer Tabletop Roleplaying Game
Prepare to set out on all sorts of adventures of your own, from exterminating giant rats in the sewers to uncovering legendary hidden treasures—and of course, goblin slaying!
Coming February 2022! pic.twitter.com/QhgAAK0Dlb
— Yen Press (@yenpress) August 20, 2021
- Goblin Slayer Tabletop Roleplaying Game – Prepare to set out on all sorts of adventures of your own, from exterminating giant rats in the sewers to uncovering legendary hidden treasures—and of course, goblin slaying!
Yen Press, LLC is an American graphic novel and manga publisher jointly owned by Kadokawa Corporation and Hachette Book Group. He published Yen Plus, a monthly comic book anthology, between 2008 and 2013. In addition to the translated material, Yen Press has published original series, most notably a manga adaptation of James Patterson’s Maximum Ride and Svetlana Chmakova’s Nightschool.
Source – Yes Press Twitter Account